In the game
In Versus Mode, two people link up to battle. There are some rules in this mode of play:
- Each person chooses up to 5 characters for their team.
- A character who dies in battle is not permanently lost.
- Certain spells can't be used.
- After the battle it can be obtained items whether you win or lose.
- Emblems can be obtained, but not experience points.
- The battles automatically ends after 20 turns.
- During battle, characters can't change classes .
- By pausing a battle, emblems and items gained will be lost.
- Time Flux
- Fluid Magic
- See the main article about the Weapons
- See the main article about the Armor
- See the main article about the Items
After the battle ends the winner gets 3 items while the other person gets 1 item.
Stone of Swiftness
|Cup of Life
Cloak of Oath
To determine which item the player will get after the battle, each action made gives or takes away points.
|Action is successful||Action goes wrong||An enemy character is defeated||An own character is defeated|
|+2 Points||-1 Point||+10 Points||-5 Points|
When the battle ends, a score is calculated. The score the player get determines the prizes given out.
|≥50 Points||40~49 Points||30~39 Points||20~29 Points||10~19 Points||9~(-10) Points||≤(-11) Points|