Ogre Battle: The March of the Black Queen[edit | edit source]
In Ogre Battle: The March of the Black Queen, Goth is an important aspect of the game. Each unit sent out requires a certain amount of goth daily. Having more Goth allows for stronger units or more units to be deployed. Goth can be acquired in multiple ways:
- Liberating Towns from the Empire.
- Collecting tributes each day at noon.
- Beating the level fast enough to earn a bonus. The bonus is higher the faster the level is completed, but can be reduced to 0 if too many days pass.
- Selling weapons, armor, or items collected in the Edit Units menu.
- Some NPCs will buy specific items from you.