The Dragoon is a playable special class in Ogre Battle: The March of the Black Queen.
Dragoons, or dragon knights, possess the strength of a knight with the dragon handling capabilities of a dragon master. Considered the highest class of knight, the dragoon's power is said to be on par with the dragons they are named after. The legendary Three Knights were all dragoons.
The Dragoon has the appearance of a heavily armored warrior, wielding a two handed sword. A powerful front line fighter, the Dragoons are the among the strongest physical attackers in the game with three devastating front row attacks. When taking into account the three versions of Dragoon, this class also has the ability to recruit all the second tier dragons.
The Dragoon class is exclusive to Slust, Fenril and Fogel. To recruit them...
- Slust can be found on the Muspelm stage. To recruit:
- Fenril can be found on the Organa stage. To recruit:
- Defeat the stage boss Fenril. The player must have 2/3 of the Reputation Meter full, possess the Star of Heroes (HEROSTAR), and the Opinion Leader must have at least 70 Alignment.
- Answer "Yes" to recruit her.
- Fogel can be found on the Shiguld stage. To recruit:
- Defeat the stage boss Fogel. The player must have 2/3 of the Reputation Meter full, possess the Star of Heroes (HEROSTAR), and the Opinion Leader must have at least 70 Alignment.
- Answer "Yes" to recruit him.
|Recruit||Slust: Fire Giant, Red Dragon|
Fenril: Ice Giant, Silver Dragon
|Deployment Cost||2000 Goth + (250 x level)||White||50|
|Statistic Increases Per Level|
|Row||Description||# of Attacks||PSX Name||SNES Name||Element|
|Front||Charges and slashes an enemy||3||Blade||Charge||Physical|
|Back||Fires an energy wave from their sword at the enemy||1||Sonic Strike||Iainuki||Physical|