|PSX Map Name||Castle of Warren|
|SNES Chapter Name||Beginning|
|SNES Map Name||Castle of Warren|
|SNES Revisit Name||The Castle of Warren|
|24 Hour Speed||Normal|
The Castle of Warren is a stage in Ogre Battle: The March of the Black Queen. This stage serves as a tutorial, offering tips on deployment, and beginner's strategy. While there are no enemy units to battle, there is a stationary enemy commander located in Volzak.
|SNES Name||PSX Name|
|Towns|| Trade City Daskania|
Walled City Zeltenia
| Trade City Daskania|
Fortress City Zeltenia
|Warren (Wizard) Lvl 4|
Events During StageEdit
- Locate the hidden town of Zeltenia to have Lans, a knight of Zenobia join the rebel army.
- The player can not initiate battle with the enemy commander Warren until all Roshian Temples and towns have been liberated. This includes the hidden town of Zeltenia.
- Despite what Warren says about testing the strength of the Opinion Leader, it is possible to have Lans defeat Warren and thereby end the stage.
Can only be encountered with the use of a Summoning Chime (CHIME):
- Lightning Orb (Str +6, Thunder +17) "An orb which only exists in the middle of a storm".
- Ring of Magic (Str -12, Int +16) "Magical Ring".